Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Unspoken Tears
Can I cry from now into oblivion?
Will every tear drop take me farther from the pain?
I miss you.
I want to hear you again. I want you here again.
Continuing about the journey.
Alone once again, never what I thought I would be.
Those promises. Forever? Empty and broken.
Where is my forever? Where is my fairytale-ever-after?
The prince in shinning armor;
nothing but a monkey in rusty attire.
Missing you. This is not what I agreed to.
I loved you unconditionally.
Where was the return in my investment?
Why am I not deserving. I tried to be all you needed.
Not enough.
I want to hear you again. I want you here again.
I want you here. Need your touch, reassurance.
Still uncertain of what's going on; I miss you.
Another tear falls. Abandoned hearts.
Words never said. Regrets come far too often.
Will you ever understand?
I want to hear you again. I want you here again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment