Saturday, May 28, 2011

Amazed (You Are In My Life)

** Yea this is an older piece of work too, why not really "wrong" because for me it was honest at the time... I have grown up and done so quite abit.  I KNOW I am worthy of love, appreciation, and for someone to be present in my life.  Being humble and undeserving are two entirely different things!  Lesson learned, but this is witness to where I was when I wrote this, not edited its real accountability of feelings and emotions. **


Never thought I deserved someone so wonderful
never believed that someone like you could love me

I am so grateful to be the woman you love

So grateful to have such a strong, loving man in my life
kind and gentle
protective

A shoulder to cry on
arms to run to when I need to be held
and a tender touch to wipe my tears

No comments:

Post a Comment